The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 09:39 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 Years, Where Did They Go;

Thanks for the post Ard. I think the tone of the board is set by folks like Frank and you, I appreciate the work you all put into it.
Hardyreels and fredaevans like this.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:49 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

The five years you ask of are all here Ard, safely stored within the forum search feature. There for future generations to learn, be inspired by and guide them when the path becomes tangled and uncertain.

Dave
imxer, Hardyreels, fysh and 2 others like this.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:43 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

no, thank you ard,

your 5 years here are now engrained into the fabric of this place.

your knowledge,wisdom and personality(i know it's online, but it's very positive and approachable), have made this a welcome place to come for many.

i applaud all that you you do for not only for us older members, but especially for those new guys/gals signing up as we speak

bravo on all your hard and sincere work here my friend

p.s. i've talked to you on the phone multiple times, so i know your a good guy

casey
Hardyreels and mcnerney like this.

ARFE
Old 10-19-2012, 07:05 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Happy anniversary Ard.

Glad you found this place whenyou did cuz it would not be the same without you here.

Dave
Hardyreels likes this.

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:59 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hey Everyone,

I'm back It'll take a blog entry to explain how the past few days slipped away and I'll get it done soon I hope. i may be scarce for a few more because we have a high pressure riding over South Central for a couple more days. The daily highs are to be around 36 - 38 degrees and that means no ice in the guides by noon or so......... It's been a not so great year and I gotta try to get out a little bit more

Nice to see all the replies and likes on the thread, I really enjoy the forum along with all of you.

Ard
socorrofly likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-20-2012, 02:03 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back!!!
Old 10-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hey Everyone,

I'm back It'll take a blog entry to explain how the past few days slipped away and I'll get it done soon I hope. i may be scarce for a few more because we have a high pressure riding over South Central for a couple more days. The daily highs are to be around 36 - 38 degrees and that means no ice in the guides by noon or so......... It's been a not so great year and I gotta try to get out a little bit more

Nice to see all the replies and likes on the thread, I really enjoy the forum along with all of you.

Ard
Ard: Happy Anniversary! Have a great time fishing, I know it has been a tough year up there so I hope you hook into some big fish before old man winter sets in.

Larry

Old 10-20-2012, 09:38 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 5 year anniversary, Ard!

I found this site the same way that other have; search Fly Fishing Forum and this is one of the first that comes up. I had no idea that I joined just 2 months after you and 3 months ahead of Larry untill I looked at your anniversary date. Time flies!

Thanks for all of your contributions and for serving as an Administrator on this forum.

I'll be around more in the year to come and, hopefully, on the water fishing more, too. As you know, it's tough to leave those PA streams behind.

Pocono