The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 02:21 PM

larrysmith9865 is on a distinguished road
Default Whos your team

Super bowl around the corner who is the team your rooting for to go,

Im a Bears fan for life, since they cant I would like greenbay to get there just because I think I would be great if Farve ended his career that way
Old 01-07-2008, 04:14 PM

atlaw will become famous soon enoughatlaw will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Whos your team

Patriots-the best team ever!
Old 01-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

xxxxxxx

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 01-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I love my pathetic Broncos, not sure what the heck happened, glad I didn't get tickets this year.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 01-07-2008, 05:10 PM

trout champ will become famous soon enough

I love the Broncos too. But since they're not going all root for anyone but the Chargers.

Randy
Old 01-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trout champ View Post
I love the Broncos too. But since they're not going all root for anyone but the Chargers.

Randy

Hey atleast it's not the Raiders, I used to respect S.D., until they hosed Marty Schottenheimer last year.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:16 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold

Go Go Giants
Old 01-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

Having grown up in Irving, I should be more of a cowboys fan, but I find their owner slightly less appealing than jock itch. I'm happy to see them doing well, especially since a HS teammate is on the squad Akin Ayodele Official Website - Dallas Cowboys - Home, but I can't get all that excited about rooting for Jerry's team.

The Colts would have to be my favorite team. I love watching that offense operate.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Cliff,
That surprises me! What about the Texans? I think Gary Kubiak will make them a contender.

Isn't your friend a Defensive end?

Old 01-08-2008, 06:27 PM

zerolimit is on a distinguished road

I've been a Dallas fan since I was old enough to figure out what my Dad was going on about yelling in front of the TV. It's just something I inherited though I feel similar to Cliff about their ownership.

Really though, they are playing worse than any team entering the playoffs and won't win a single game unless they can turn it around. I'm starting to think that Romo might just be a fluke and not the real deal.