The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grassonfly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 02:58 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all
Default Orvis Fly-Fishing App

Well Iím not a new phone type of guy and Iím not into electronics any longer. My two girls have hidden my old cell phone and shoved a iphone at me and well I have a question about the Orvis Fly-Fishing app, have any of you used it, and what do you think about it?

Rick
Old 11-08-2012, 03:30 PM

grassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nice
Default Re: Orvis Fly-Fishing App

i believe the 10 dollars you pay for it go into an orvis website credit.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:32 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

save your money. all the stuff on the app you can find for free on the internet over your phone too.

Addicted To Vise
Old 11-08-2012, 04:23 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassonfly View Post
i believe the 10 dollars you pay for it go into an orvis website credit.
Yea you do get a 10 buck web site credit, thanks

Rick
Old 11-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Rick: I use the app on my IPad when I workout in the mornings, it is great to listen to Tom's podacasts as I'm working the elliptical machine.....sure helps pass the time.

Larry

Old 11-08-2012, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
save your money. all the stuff on the app you can find for free on the internet over your phone too.
Its not money its ease, I only ck email maybe once a week but the girls want me to have the phone on me and on all the time, I can't grasp surfing with a phone when you needed a dime to keep in touch.

Rick