The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 12:45 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The Family Motto started with Henry Ford .. Who knew??

Even as a kid the "Evans Family Motto" has always been: "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't ... you're right."

Pure random reading killing time and found this:

"Quote of the Day: "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford (1863 - 1947)"

I had no idea where 'the where' of this ... well, started.

I'll be danged!

fae
Old 02-23-2013, 01:52 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Family Motto started with Henry Ford .. Who knew??

Our family motto was

"Use your head for something other than a hat rack"

At least that's what my father always told me.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:03 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Family Motto started with Henry Ford .. Who knew??

I suspect your Father and I would have gotten on very well indeed.