The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree51Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 01:30 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: Missing members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Good to hear that we can knock a few of them off the list. Speaking of MIA, anyone hear from Gatortransplant aka AJ?

Edit: Checked in with AJ, all is well. Busy with schoolwork and other projects. Life is good.
AJ is fine, I talk to him on a semi regular basis. I was in Florida with him for a few day In january. This happened while I was down there

Click the image to open in full size.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 02-27-2013, 01:39 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
This happened while I was down there

Well it was fun having him around while it lasted.

P.S. Ard is back up at the cabin. He said he's running out of things to talk to the dog about. It's a good dog, but not to talkative.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
AJ is fine, I talk to him on a semi regular basis. I was in Florida with him for a few day In january. This happened while I was down there

Great!!!
a pic of plainclothed AJ weird to see him without waders and a fishing vest...she's charming AJ ...congrats

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
P.S. Ard is back up at the cabin. He said he's running out of things to talk to the dog about. It's a good dog, but not to talkative.
Don't worry Dan...Ard can't talk for two
Guest1 likes this.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:23 AM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
Great!!!
a pic of plainclothed AJ weird to see him without waders and a fishing vest...she's charming AJ ...congrats[COLOR="Silver"]
You should just be glad he has clothes on in thaty picture hahaha. We had some good times down there at our livers expense.
mcnerney likes this.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 02-28-2013, 03:01 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Not sure about this picture.

Well ... truth be told .... he's 'ugly.' Now she's a Wooozer.

Proof that 'Opposite's Attract?'
stl_geoff and gatortransplant like this.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Not sure about this picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
Well ... truth be told .... he's 'ugly.' Now she's a Wooozer.

Proof that 'Opposite's Attract?'
True story. Lets hope he doesnt post any pictures of me and him standing next to each other...the resemblance is frightening. I even had family memebers confused.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 03-01-2013, 02:37 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That's scary!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 04-10-2013, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

I'm alive and well y'all, thanks for thinking of me!

I started a new job about 6mo ago that leaves much less free time.
jpbfly and jaybo41 like this.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:45 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Great to 'see/read' your back BC.

Fred
Old 04-10-2013, 09:13 AM

watson has a spectacular aura aboutwatson has a spectacular aura about

Well I noticed that Didgeridoo (Nick) hasn't been on since mid January. The only reason I noticed is because after he won my little photo contest, I sent him his prize and asked him to confirm that he received his package.
Still have yet to hear back from him?

Just thought I would throw another person on the missing person list. I haven't really worried, being I only wish I could get away from the computer for months at a time.

Cheers,
Watson