The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   The Lodge Den (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/lodge-den/)
-   -   Missing members? (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/lodge-den/311792-missing-members.html)

Guest1 02-24-2013 01:30 PM

Missing members?

I was just chatting with JP, our French friend and he mentioned that Huron River Dan seems to be missing. Then we got thinking and he's not the only AWOL member. Mark has been missing for months. Big Cliff also. Chris from NZ also, but I do see him logged in once in a while.

Anyone know what's going on with them?

caseywise 02-24-2013 02:00 PM

Re: Missing members?

no havent heard from those guys.....
another i was thinking of madjoni.
been awhile.

jpbfly 02-24-2013 02:36 PM

:(yep...we're a bit worried.Will email HRD to see what's going on...some members tried to contact Mark but got no reply...Frank is also less and less active on the forum:(

fredaevans 02-24-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diver Dan (Post 530417)
I was just chatting with JP, our French friend seems to be missing. Then we got thinking and he's not the only AWOL member. Mark has been missing for months. Chris from NZ also, but I do see him logged in once in a while.

Anyone know what's going on with them?

another i was thinking of madjoni.

Perhaps not posting here, but they're regular posters on a couple of the UK boards. Well, can't speak for Mark.

littledavid123 02-24-2013 03:18 PM

Emailed bigcliff several months ago and received no response.

Dave

okuma 02-24-2013 03:52 PM

I cyber chatted HRD within the past 5 days or so. He mentioned nothing as being wrong. He did mention he has been filling in full time where he works however.

jaybo41 02-24-2013 04:41 PM

I saw HRD post a few months ago in the Spey Social Club.

I too have noticed those mentioned hadn't posted much lately. MoscaPescador too. I've always enjoyed posts from all those guys, hoping they're just taking a break.

Sometimes guys just need a break from forums for one reason or another and sometimes life gets in the way. Hoping all is well with them.

fredaevans 02-24-2013 07:36 PM

I think MP posts on a regular basis on the SpeyPages.

mcnerney 02-24-2013 08:24 PM

I sent an email to BigCliff last week but haven't heard back.
Dennis (MoscaPescador) posted the other day, so I looked it up and his last post was Feb 19 so he definitely isn't on the missing man list!
Madjoni's last post was Feb 12 and last activity was the 19th so he isn't missing either.

caseywise 02-24-2013 08:31 PM

thanks fir the update larry:)