The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 02:45 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Pizza Voodoo

Naa man I gave up on them a long time ago. I had to like them everyone in my house at the time was Yankee fan!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:52 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
Naa man I gave up on them a long time ago. I had to like them everyone in my house at the time was Yankee fan!
Ahh...so you've been a rabble-rouser since childhood.

I came of age as a Cubs fan in the 80s, I hated the Mets!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:57 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
I came of age as a Cubs fan in the 80s, I hated the Mets!
Hahaha! Whats the difference!?! Yeah I was though, the first time I was allowed to stay up past ten was in 84 when they won the series against Boston. After that they did ok, then after the strike it really went south but it used to be a good excuse to head to the bar! Now all I get to watch is the Indians, not a whole lot of difference there either!
Old 02-26-2013, 03:29 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

try this on a thin crust-

ceaser dressing for the sauce
sliced bosh pears
caramelized onions
candied walnuts
crumbled bacon
little mozz
little parm

after pizza is baked, top with fresh arugula tossed with
blue cheese dressing.

casey

ARFE
Old 02-26-2013, 04:01 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I assume you make your crust from scratch.
honor.
Yeah.. making the dough is simple when you use the KitchenAid mixer to knead.
You just need to remember to get it started on time.
Quote:
Who is your team?
UCONN
What with the post season ban, subsequent defections, and the breakup of the Big East, the boys are playing for pride.
They still have a chance to win the regular season BE title but first they need to get past mighty #7 Georgetown tomorrow night
Old 02-26-2013, 05:47 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

Syracuse fan here. probly shouldn't admit that in this company. My grad school office looked down over the S.U. dome. Dad went there, too. What can I say?
Gary
Old 02-26-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post
UCONN
A buddy from the old neighborhood played football up there and went on to play for Indianapolis got to run a TD in during the 2010 Super Bowl #31 Donnie Brown.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:34 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Do the St. Louis thing and make it with provel cheese. its different thats for sure....

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 02-27-2013, 01:32 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
Do the St. Louis thing and make it with provel cheese. its different thats for sure....
I'd never heard of St Louis style and was going to say "SHOW ME !" but I googled it instead
You do realize that I want them to win ?

I grew up in a town with a lot of Sicilians, and Sicilian style has a thick bread-like crust.
I'm not sure that I could go with a St Louis/ unleavened crust. New Haven style thin is hugely popular here in CT and that's hard enough to deal with.
theboz likes this.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:40 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Yeah it boggles alot of peoples mind how thin and crispy we make our crust. I like the thin crispy crust, but i HATE the provel cheese....keep the mozz

Storm Drain Bonefisher