The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2013, 10:51 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Talking God I love small town news papers.

Stuff you'll never find anywhere else ..... from a moment ago.

"Corvallis woman charged with assaulting trooper with crutches

A Corvallis woman is facing a felony charge after allegedly assaulting a peace officer with her crutches.

Tiffany Kay Tomes, 26, is facing felony charges after a domestic disturbance last weekend.

A Ravalli County sheriff’s deputy responded to a home in Corvallis for a reported domestic disturbance. When an officer arrived at the residence, they were able to hear yelling coming from inside, court records state.

When the officer made contact, he saw two males and a female yelling at the male. Tomes stated that she was trying to get her two children, ages 4 and 7, to come out of the apartment and leave the residence.

The officer asked Tomes to wait outside while he spoke with the male. She was intoxicated and began yelling that she would not answer any questions. He then told her to sit down outside the house and left her in the company of a Montana Highway Patrol trooper.

After a period of time, the trooper yelled for the officer to come back outside. When the officer did, the trooper stated that Tomes had tried to hit him with her crutches and that he had to block them with his hands and arms to keep them from hitting his head, court records state.

She was arrested and placed in the back of the patrol car, where she continued to scream, yell and repeatedly kick the roof of the vehicle, the doors and windows. Tomes then spit and blew her nose all over the back of the patrol vehicle and banged her head on the partition in the vehicle, court records state.

She is charged with felony attempted assault on a peace officer, and disorderly conduct and criminal mischief, both misdemeanors. Tomes is being held on a $500 bond and if released is not to consume alcohol or drugs and not to enter a bar or purchase alcohol.

Reach reporter Julia Cummings"
jpbfly likes this.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: God I love small town news papers.

Fred: Great read! Sounds like some of the stuff I read in the Pinedale paper.
fredaevans likes this.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:08 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
...her two children, ages 4 and 7...
Crazy story, feel for the kids.
shotgunfly likes this.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:34 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: God I love small town news papers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
Crazy story, feel for the kids.
As did I, and I'm sure lots of others. I'll leave it at that.

fae
williamhj likes this.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:11 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

On my last vacation to Montana, I would start every morning with a good cup of coffee and the police report in the Bozeman newspaper. Better than reading the comics........ I wish I could find it online......

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 03-20-2013, 03:16 PM

plecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of light

It's not just small towns.

A Boston radio station has a segment called Police Blotter Fax Friday where listeners fax in funny/strange/amusing things from their local police blotters.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:50 PM

dhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonder View Post
On my last vacation to Montana, I would start every morning with a good cup of coffee and the police report in the Bozeman newspaper. Better than reading the comics........ I wish I could find it online......
Here you are..

The Bozeman Daily Chronicle: Police Reports
Old 03-20-2013, 04:12 PM

Good go DH, beat me too it.

These things are great reads, and you (seriously) will find 'information' that will lead you to other places that are 'helpful.' If that is what you do for a living.

Just a one liner add in, and a Woozer. Search engines go nuts for a few hours tracking that back/forward. But that's what I do from 0100-0200 - 0600 every day. Then back to bed for a couple of hours.

Probably 'TMI,' but it works 95% of the time.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:52 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhayden View Post
Thanks dhayden.......I have bookmarked the page and loaded the coffee pot for tomorrow morning!!

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 03-21-2013, 03:22 AM

5:20 in the A.M.......fresh coffee........let's check the Bozeman blotter!!!! It's going to be a great day........