The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Hardyreels
  • 2 Post By Guest1
  • 1 Post By Guest1
  • 1 Post By pa dave

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Come To Think Of It, I Could Use A New Sofa...........

Everyone knows that fly fishermen spend days & days on the sofa, therefore I understand why we are the preferred target of The Sofa Spammer
Guest1 and caseywise like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-29-2013, 10:17 PM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Come To Think Of It, I Could Use A New Sofa...........

You know Ard, you're right. Come to think of it I haven't fished in years, all I do each day is sit on the couch watching TV and terrorizing the cats with my Fly-O .

Though one of these days I'll get around to tying Dan's Infamous Articulated Sectional Sofa Fly or DIASSF for short.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

I have said it before and I'll say it again. This sofa thing is rediculous. At most we need a recliner.
jpbfly and gt05254 like this.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:13 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

red please.....

ARFE
Old 03-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I don't want to think about how many hours you're spending surfing to find this stuff............. That was a good one

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-30-2013, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Yep...great hunting season for sofa spammers
Old 03-30-2013, 02:33 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I don't want to think about how many hours you're spending surfing to find this stuff............. That was a good one
It's from a Canadian TV show called the Red Green show. I watched it all the time and figured somebody had to have put that bit on youtube. Happily they did. It was a sad day when Red Green hung up his duct tape.
gt05254 likes this.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:33 AM

pa dave is a jewel in the roughpa dave is a jewel in the roughpa dave is a jewel in the rough

Red Green is more than a celebrity...he is the guru of duct tape.

"I'm a man...but I can change...if I have to...I guess."
Guest1 likes this.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:49 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ard: It is kind of funny in a way that the sofa salesman would spend so much time creating accounts and then posting his ad on a fly fishing forum, as each time he does we ban his account. I'm wondering if we got his hackles up with bringing back one of his posts and having some fun with the red sofa thing.