The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree70Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 07:34 AM

coug will become famous soon enoughcoug will become famous soon enough
Default Re: How did you choose your screen name?

Grew up in the northern Rocky Mountains and was a WSU fan. Ended up going to grad school there, and after working 10 years in another state finally got my dream job at WSU. I bleed crimson and grey and now they also pay the bills.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:06 AM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by random user View Post
Aye. For me it was being tracked down to where I lived and a case of mistaken identity. Oddly, it haunted me for years. My rule of thumb is "Can my Mom tell her sewing friends this?"
Lol I was thinking the same thing when I read your first post; should be ok if I don't post anything that would make me cringe if mom/wife sees it.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:45 AM

streamhound is on a distinguished road

Hey diver Dan
I found this on YouTube
YouTube

My screen name come from my dog who likes to try to catch fish in small streams
Old 04-27-2013, 02:20 PM

smarty140 is on a distinguished road

I also fall into the "not very creative" category... Smarty is a nickname from college based on my last name. Computers, usernames, etc were just becoming common when I finished high school, and I was a high school wrestler, so my weight class just kind of stuck as part of usernames through the years (although I'd have a heck of a time making that weight anymore!).
Ryan
milt spawn likes this.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:58 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

And I thought 140 was your IQ score. Still wondering why no one has been able capitalize their handle since aught eight though???? milt
Old 04-28-2013, 02:36 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamhound View Post
Hey diver Dan
I found this on YouTube
YouTube

Thanks for posting that vid brought back memories especially the fish with the smoke hanging out of his mouth! Haha!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 04-28-2013, 08:18 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamhound View Post
Hey diver Dan
I found this on YouTube
YouTube

Hah! I always thought it was a cartoon. Minerva was kind of cute. That is the first time I have ever seen it. My shipmates described it after I asked what the heck it was they were singing, but their version of the song was better than their description.

Thanks for posting that. Here it is imbedded.