The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By williamhj
  • 1 Post By fyshstykr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 09:03 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Maclean article

Swiped this from a post on another forum, but thought it interesting. I'd figured many of the scenes in the book were conflated from various memories for the sake of the narrative but the idea of being able to fish stretches of water from the book is an attractive one. Like many on here, I've read the book multiple times and enjoyed it for not only the bits on fishing but also for the power of his writing and personal reflection.
Hardyreels, fysh and yonder like this.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maclean article

Thanks for posting the link William, really enjoyed the reading.
williamhj likes this.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/

Old 05-17-2013, 10:50 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Maclean article

Good read William including the links. Thanks!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser