The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 12:45 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of
Default geez, is the server plugged in?

is it just me or does everyone have time to make a sandwich while pages load on this site?

...and can that John Deere ad go away, please?
Old 05-31-2013, 01:12 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: geez, is the server plugged in?

very, very slow here for a couple days now

ARFE
Old 05-31-2013, 02:01 PM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

Shes definitely laggin today!

And amen to that damn JD ad!! ERGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Old 05-31-2013, 02:02 PM

95chevy will become famous soon enough

Same for me on Tapatalk
Old 05-31-2013, 02:05 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Mother Board in the UK is having the same issue(s). I suspect the problem lies with the hosting service. Too many boards on a given server?
Old 05-31-2013, 02:25 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of

seems to be running ok, suddenly.

I'm telling others not to buy John Deere products. Someone should let them know how successful their ad campaign is.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:40 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

It comes and goes, works fine the suddenly doesn't. Perhaps the ad is overloading the system???
Old 05-31-2013, 04:20 PM

gerg is on a distinguished road

Started last evening for me on my desktop and tapatalk. Seems to be okay at the moment. I don't see any adds as I'm using add blocker plus extension on Google Chrome.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:32 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Made in Taiwan!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 05-31-2013, 05:11 PM

random user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the rough

Ahhhh, c'mon.... give the amputee gerbil a break, square wheels are hard!