The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 7 Post By Rip Tide
  • 1 Post By Hardyreels
  • 1 Post By mikel
  • 1 Post By kglissmeyer1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 12:26 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 38 years ago today

....the greatest fishing movie ever.

"Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again."

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: 38 years ago today

I remember jumping from my seat when the shark came up at the stern while Brody was dumping chum into the wake! it was the greatest shark movie ever and has kept me from wading too deep in bays ever since................
mcnerney likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-20-2013, 12:42 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of

that's some bad hat, Harry
dhayden likes this.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:42 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

"We're gonna need a bigger boat!"

I jumped out of my skin in the diving scene when that head appeared in the hole in the boat. Almost peed down both legs and I'm sure I screamed like a girl (no offense ladies )

Kelly
mcnerney likes this.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:22 PM

duker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really nice

"Bad fish. Not like goin' down to the pond chasing bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole."

Quint's story about the sinking of the Indianapolis and the sharks attacking the survivors was great. Robert Shaw rewrote it and Spielberg agreed to film his version.

Robert Shaw was The Man. I'll watch him in anything.

Scott
Old 06-21-2013, 10:06 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

"Here lies the body of Mary Lee she died at the age of 103, for 15 years she kept her virginity, might fine record for this vicinity...haha I see you brought your rubbers Chief!"

They used to run Jaws every weekend in the summer at the old Holmdel Drive-In, and every Saturday night I was sitting roof top of my mothers old Valiant!

"The taxidermy man's gonna have a heart attack when he sees what I brought him!!!"
Old 06-21-2013, 10:52 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Bash,

I was beginning to wonder if you had been eaten by Jaws! Good to see you posting.