The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   The Lodge Den (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/lodge-den/)
-   -   Are you a thread killer? (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/lodge-den/326299-you-thread-killer.html)

enolaeagle 07-26-2013 03:49 PM

Are you a thread killer?

I hate when I post in a thread and it dies, leaving me as the last poster... Do ya'll get the same feeling?

Anyways, if noone posts then its just me but remember whoever the last person is to post in here is a Thread Killer :D

imxer 07-26-2013 04:39 PM

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Which is worse, a thread killer or thread "killee" :rolleyes:

bigjim5589 07-26-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Are you a thread killer?
On several forums I frequent, I do sometimes feel strange about being the last one to post in a thread, although never thought about it like that!

I figure that no one has anything else to add or really didn't give a hoot about what I posted! :o

Either way, I don't lose any sleep over it! :rolleyes:

enolaeagle 07-26-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjim5589 (Post 576371)
On several forums I frequent, I do sometimes feel strange about being the last one to post in a thread, although never thought about it like that!

I figure that no one has anything else to add or really didn't give a hoot about what I posted! :o

Either way, I don't lose any sleep over it! :rolleyes:

Well at this point, you're not the last poster :banghead:;)

siege 07-26-2013 07:24 PM

Hey Todd !
It could be because what you post is so meaningful, so profound, so unbelieveably awesome...... wait...
uhhhhh...

Naw, thats not it :D

You always have great posts, you are just a tough act to follow !

jimp 07-26-2013 08:25 PM

I just assume I provided the OP all of the relevant information to answer their questions and there was no further discussion needed on that topic. :p

Now lets see what happens now. LOL;)

mcnerney 07-26-2013 09:58 PM

The other thing you have to keep in mind is that for any one thread there is about a 10 to 1 ratio of viewers to responders which I always find amazing that so many people will look at a thread but won't ever make comment. Like the others said, don't loose any sleep over it.

Larry

enolaeagle 07-26-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnerney (Post 576442)
The other thing you have to keep in mind is that for any one thread there is about a 10 to 1 ratio of viewers to responders which I always find amazing that so many people will look at a thread but won't ever make comment. Like the others said, don't loose any sleep over it.

Larry

I don't lose sleep over it... I just wanna see who's going to kill this thread :D

ghocevar 07-26-2013 10:08 PM

Are you a thread killer?

Is this thread gonna go anywhere? jk!

runningfish 07-26-2013 11:20 PM

If there is such a thing as a thread killer then I am a serial killer.:secret: