The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree157Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 04:32 PM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice
Default Re: How do you bring home the bacon?

I am a Quality tech for a company that manufactures snowmobile tracks. We are the worlds leading manufacture and have 98% of the market. We also build tracks for snow cats and just about anything that has a track on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
mcnerney likes this.

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/
Old 11-08-2013, 09:25 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab View Post
Electrician by trade. Consruction wore my @$$ out, now working Facilities Maintenance for DIRECTV. Best dam job I've ever had.
Now I know who to blame for transmission issues. LOL Work for one of the top in house DirecTV Shops trained and certified in pretty much everything DTV has to offer. Mostly I get all the jobs everyone else didn't want to do because of one excuse or another, but hey someone has to make the customer happy.
mcnerney, cab and gzarboni like this.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:49 PM

cab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura about

Craigthor,that means you earn MY bacon! I just keep lights burning and buildings cool. Folks ask me all the time about packages, boxes, etc., and I have no idea what any of this stuff is.

The company treats me better than any construction outfit ever did.

CAB
mcnerney, fredaevans and craigthor like this.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:56 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab View Post
Craigthor,that means you earn MY bacon! I just keep lights burning and buildings cool. Folks ask me all the time about packages, boxes, etc., and I have no idea what any of this stuff is.

The company treats me better than any construction outfit ever did.

CAB
LOL I get asked the same I'm only a hardware guy so I tell them. Being a brick mason previously I know what you mean.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:10 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthor View Post
LOL I get asked the same I'm only a hardware guy so I tell them. Being a brick mason previously I know what you mean.
Laughed like heck when I read this. Several months back another Sr. Citizen from the HOA and I were at Home Dep. to get shelving for a small storage shed we have and fellow comes up and 'interrupts' as we're talking to a floor person. Not a big deal as we've got plenty of time.

Wants to buy shelving for his wife's closet ... no big deal ... until the obvious question was asked: "What are the interior dimensions?" Dim whit had zero idea.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:49 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

I'm a cook... Over the past couple months I've been responsible for cooking all the catered meals... We do events... Weddings... Everything in between aside from the normal restaurant side... I cook it all by myself whether it's 30ppl or 300... New years eve I have a catering for 1500... Biggest event for me by far... ever... Will be quite the task and will look amazing on paper.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:50 PM

capecodangler is on a distinguished road

I was an educator for 35 years. Chose early retirement after two of my fishing buddies passed away..... well before their time.

Fish more...work less. Life is short my fellow anglers.
waterfordcreek likes this.

The true joy in pursuing trout is that they live in the most beautiful places.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:13 AM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of

I am raising and teaching 6 children to bring food to me. Wife just started a new occupation and still has her old one. So I am trying to keep the seems together on the troops. (was a structural engineer now a college prof)

When I have the time to work, I am the proverbial jack of all trades master of none...

Most of my work has been in Foundations, precast and poured in place and minerals exploration work. I consult on foundation repair and engineering now as well as HSE for mining and will be heading out again to the work force full time as my wife's schedule has allowed me to start focusing on getting back at it.

While I have been on sabbatical I taught tennis and fly fishing, guided a bit in the summers and still do some volunteer work for the church.

As a matter of fact if anybody has a good job they need filled by a great guy and super hard worker holler. I have started my search and where I live has little in the way of good, available work.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:18 AM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of

I bring home the bacon in handcuffs.
theboz likes this.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:59 AM

trout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to all

Resource Management.
I might have been the guy who recommended closing your local fly shop.

TT

Last edited by trout trekker; 11-29-2013 at 11:11 AM.