The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2013, 07:01 AM

wasagawader is on a distinguished road
Default Fly Fishing Book

One of my all time favorite sport related books is Harvey Penick's Little Red Book. It is listed as an instructional book but really it is a fun read with some tips for Golf intertwined.

While looking for a book on fly fishing I thought if only here was a book on fly fishing like Penick's Little Red Book. Fun to read on an annual basis with some lessons and tips thrown in around the edges.

Is such a book out there?
Old 08-20-2013, 10:01 AM

wasagawader is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fly Fishing Book

Thank you so much.

I would have never had thought to google red book and fly fishing. But I guess that format "little red book" has been copied do the success of Peneck