The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JoJer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 02:44 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default If You Could Change Just One Thing...?

For those of you who've read my long-winded thread known as "I Met Myself Last Night,"-- and anybody else who'd like to chime in --I have a quick question for you to consider. If you could wave your hand and change but one aspect of yourself or your life, what would it be?

Longer fuse on your temper? More patience? More time astream? The gloves are off on this one, but if you wouldn't mind, take a moment to consider things and answer with all honesty...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 09-02-2013, 02:52 PM

plecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of lightplecain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: If You Could Change Just One Thing...?

I'll be surprised if this thread doesn't prove that John Greenleaf Whittier was right when he wrote,

"Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been'."
Old 09-02-2013, 04:45 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold

I'd lose my depression, and know how, or be able to be, happy.
amertens likes this.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey
Old 09-02-2013, 05:37 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Never look back only look forward.