The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By fredaevans
  • 2 Post By mridenour
  • 1 Post By fredaevans
  • 2 Post By siege
  • 1 Post By fredaevans
  • 1 Post By bigjim5589

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 07:13 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Heck, who hasn't had a Lava Lamp?

I have one in my bedroom: Lava Lamp's 50 Years of Gooey Light | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
bigjim5589 likes this.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:46 AM

mridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to beholdmridenour is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Heck, who hasn't had a Lava Lamp?

Still have one at my house but my wife keeps trying to throw it away. I dig them cuz they are groovy in a far-out sort of way.
fredaevans and jaybo41 like this.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:48 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Heck, who hasn't had a Lava Lamp?

Sooo hear you MR. First time I 'had all my clothing off' one of those was going on the night stand.
mridenour likes this.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:57 AM

siege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to behold

Ooow, the flood of memories. Inscense burning, patchouli perfume, beaded curtains, sitar music, the war in Viet Nam, flower power, and a girl with long red hair.
Fred, that was like pulling the cork on a bottle that had been on a shelf for 50 years. I'm not sure if that was good or bad, but thanks for the flashback !
fredaevans and mridenour like this.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:02 AM

"...... and a girl with long red hair."

Me too. There is just 'something' about Redheads .... but lets not go there.
siege likes this.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:11 AM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of

I didn't own a lava lamp, but my wife had one when we got married! She's a red head, or at least was until we got old!

fredaevans likes this.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!