The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

View Poll Results: Beer or Bacon?
Beer. 16 44.44%
Bacon. 20 55.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 04:24 PM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Beer or bacon?

It would have to be Bacon, think about it.
Have you ever had a great time on Bacon
Have you ever done anything stupid on Bacon
Does Bacon affect your memory
Just a few things to ponder
Old 09-18-2013, 04:38 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

I'd also have to drop The Bacon & drink a few Beers at night then I would probably cheat & eat some Bacon or go hungry as that's what a mate always cooks for Breakfast in The Mornings when we're in the Bush because he's The Cook & as everyone knows you never argue with The Cook.

The one you left out Eddie is : Does Bacon give you a Hangover ????
Brian.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:04 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold

I would have to say no bacon only because I could not say no to Beer.... I don't drink a lot, but I do indeed enjoy a great tasting beer after spending the day on the water. I never actually looked forward to bacon..... Although bacon grease and eggs are great for helping with a hangover.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com
Old 09-19-2013, 01:18 PM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

Easy choice for me...not a big drinker so beer is an easy cut. Savory strips of pig flesh on the other cooked to a proper crisp, however, would be tough to give up.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:30 PM

pa dave is a jewel in the roughpa dave is a jewel in the roughpa dave is a jewel in the rough

This is like strappin' a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropping it from the roof. Which side lands down? Or do they suspend a foot off the ground spinning wildly as nature sorts out conflicting laws.

I had to give up the bacon. I do love a good cold beer sitting on the back porch in the evening.

Disclaimer: No actual cats were dropped from the roof in the making of this post.