The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2013, 08:53 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Watch a Base ball game, something I haven't done in years.

Channel flipping and hit the 'Rays vs. NY Yanks' and took two minutes to get totally involved in the thing. Great game so far, save for NY is getting their butts kicked.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:04 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Watch a Base ball game, something I haven't done in years.

Fred: I don't watch much baseball on TV, but do like to attend a game once a year in Denver. It is pretty easy to get excited when you are inside the stadium.

Larry

Old 09-25-2013, 09:15 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

This I can easily believe!

Fred
Old 09-25-2013, 10:37 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Our local pro team, the Idaho Falls Chukars just won the Pioneer League championship. They are a farm club for the K.C. Royals.
We got out to a few games this year. It's nice to spend a few innings sitting outdoors with a group of fans. Even the hot dogs tsste better at a ball game.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:38 PM

ghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud of

You should check out the Cleveland Indians
Old 09-25-2013, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege View Post
It's nice to spend a few innings sitting outdoors with a group of fans. Even the hot dogs taste better at a ball game.
So right about the hot dogs; no idea what kind they used/use but they are top line eats. Just expensive as all heck!
Liphookedau likes this.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:16 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing like going to the ball park! Sweet breeze, hot dogs , pretzels and cold beer! Crack of the bat , smack of the ball in the mitt , dust flying on a stolen base and you forget all your worries! Even better when your team is winning or at least making a show of it! Only thing comparable and possibly better is being on the water!
mcnerney likes this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 09-26-2013, 02:08 AM

waterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura about

LOVE MY RAYS....I have been a season ticket holder since day one. Kept them even when i am living out of state.

The only thing better than beating the YANKMEES is eliminating them from the playoffs.

You will never catch me on the stream without my Rays hat on.

The Rays games are very affordable. You can even bring in your own drink and food. One year they gave free parking. Now if they can only get a real stadium.........but, thats a conversation for another forum.
mcnerney and theboz like this.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:32 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

siege,the boz & Fred.

We get all of your Baseball & Football Games over here on SKY Channel.
You are all spot on any food at any game always seems better however it's always as "Dear as Poison".
Brian
mcnerney likes this.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:23 AM
mridenour

Went to Busch Stadium Monday night to watch the team I have had the pleasure of following for the last 50 years or so. Even when I don't think our team is all that great, it seems we are headed for the post-season anyway!

One thing is for sure...I get up too early in the morning to spend a weeknight at the ballpark. I'm too old for that shtuff!

Go Cards!