The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By fredaevans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 02:37 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up You think you're 'focused' on your job? Total Tosh.

This IS focus.....

The most amazing beaver experience. [VIDEO]
Old 10-03-2013, 02:46 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of
Default Re: You think you're 'focused' on your job? Total Tosh.

not sure I'd classify this as the "best beaver experience of my life" but I've NEVER seen or imagined a beaver walking on rear legs to carry more with front paws. That was amazing.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:24 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold

Gee Whiz, Eh? Those guys are busy as well, you know...

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey
Old 10-03-2013, 03:37 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: You think you're 'focused' on your job? Total Tosh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel View Post
not sure I'd classify this as the "best beaver experience of my life" but I've NEVER seen or imagined a beaver walking on rear legs to carry more with front paws. That was amazing.
Half of my life experience says: Touch this, the other half says 'Don't go there.'

Old 10-03-2013, 10:29 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Sounds like you took the high road, Fred. Always a good choice.
I have wished I'd remembed that a few times. There was this one time....oh, wait, nevermind
Old 10-04-2013, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege View Post
Sounds like you took the high road, Fred. Always a good choice.
I have wished I'd remembed that a few times. There was this one time....oh, wait, nevermind
Well I was lucky to have some very good Mentors (employment wise/other wise) and the 'second' girl friend (most inventive in a bed) ... sigh .... Where she learned 'that' one can only contemplate ....

The 'employment interviewer' was a retired One Star General, Mr. Warton Funk. (No idea who he was at the time.) Interviewing for the part time job as a University Student. Hair cut was a 'military buzz cut.'

'Is that your normal hair cut?'

'Yes Sir, my Grand Mother started that and I've found no reason to change her mind.'

First day on the 'job' was the next day.

More back stories to that when I 'Enlisted' in the Coast Guard vis a vis 'cut off all the hair ... there was almost nothing.

fae