The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2013, 04:36 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hardyreels

At this moment, Ard is at 10,000 forum posts
Is there an award ??

Click the image to open in full size.
Hardyreels, jpbfly, MAD777 and 5 others like this.
Old 11-16-2013, 05:00 PM

siege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hardyreels

I'm all for an award of a point or rep issuance, along with a Knighthood, and a tube of balm for writer's cramp.
For many years of great service to forum members, countless hours of aid and comfort to young and old, experienced and newby, and efforts above and beyond the call of duty, Ard, thanks for all you do.
Perhaps...
Sir Ard, the White Knight of the Great Frozen North and Lord and Protector of the Fish in Arctic areas.
If you got a paycheck for all you have to do, a raise would be in order. But, until you are better paid, please accept a sincere thanks.
Old 11-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Now that I think of it, I shouldda made a ten K post

Drat! I didn't pay attention. I noticed it at 9999 and thought, "that's something". Then I got carried away telling everyone what I think and before I knew it, the moment had slipped away................

You guys know (I hope) that a good part of those posts were made in the attempt to help people, but there are some where I was just being a blow hard too

Thanks for noticing Paul
jaybo41, dean_mt, siege and 1 others like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-16-2013, 05:47 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ard: No matter how you cut it your still in second place!

Larry

Old 11-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I thought of that after posting, I needed to say that I'm on Larry's heels here.

We'll have to think of something to say
bigjim5589 and jaybo41 like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-16-2013, 07:25 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Ard! While your post count is clearly impressive, the understated gem is the quality of your posts. Thanks for your contributions buddy!
bigjim5589 and dean_mt like this.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:31 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light

Long Alaskan winter ahead, you may be in trouble Larry.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:49 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
Long Alaskan winter ahead, you may be in trouble Larry.
No worries! As soon as the river freezes, Ard will be out of here working on the cabin, and the post count continues!

Larry
Hardyreels and ia_trouter like this.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:27 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Here's to 10k more!
Hardyreels and mcnerney like this.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:54 PM

calftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to behold

10,000....you're a smooth talker ! Never to be duplicated.

Carry on.
dean_mt likes this.