The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2013, 02:15 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future
Default Re: I Need Your Help;

Good looking site Ard. Glad to visit it often.
If I'm lucky enough to get to visit Alaska hope you're not booked. I'll check early.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:52 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Hi Ard.
To add to what others have said All The Best as you have A well set up Site.

A mate has just bought a Rubber Ducky to Float one of our High Country Rivers unfortunately we only have a Handful on The Mainland & we can't use Drift Boats as The Water isn't deep enough & The Bottom would be Torn out very quickly.
Cheers.
Brian
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:15 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Just reading the section about your boat and sounds like a great way to fish! The prices are pretty nice as well. Also took a peek at the Hewitt Lake on google earth, looks like an amazing location.
Hardyreels and fredaevans like this.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:30 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

Ard.......I shied away from facebook also, for privacy reasons, until my daughter forced me into 21st century. Now I check all of the flyshop reports on facebook for close to real time reports, so I highly recommend social media. If I can do it.......you can too!! By the way.....I bookmarked your page to remind me to visit and boost your rankings.......
Hardyreels and fredaevans like this.

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 12-07-2013, 06:05 PM

duker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really nice

Ard, I just saw this thread and will definitely add your site to my "Fishing" bookmarks and visit it as part of my daily routine.

I have visited it before and it's a great site--always something worthwhile to read on your blog.

Scott
Hardyreels likes this.