The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By littledavid123

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 05:45 PM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold
Default Alaskan Airlines Credit Card

Anybody else got one before I jump in? I read the application and it seems like a good deal for somebody planning to visit Alaska (Probably twice in the next 2 years).

I've been a Cabela's Card Points guy for a decade. Most of my air travel involved a rifle and a ruck sack so I was always able to get a cheap ticket until now Mandatory retirement is likely upon me very soon so it is time to travel to some places I've always wanted to.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:18 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alaskan Airlines Credit Card

I have a AA Visa and the only problem is being limited to where they fly. Have heard the Chase Sapphire is very good and you can apply the points to any airlines, plan on looking into tonight. I earned 350,000 points staying in Holiday Inn Express hotels this year, for most of their hotels that equals 35 free nights.

Dave
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:20 PM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like you are on the road ALOT David. AA is my second choice until I get some advice.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:23 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Will report back once I have the skinny on the Chase Sapphire.

Dave
Old 12-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Will report back once I have the skinny on the Chase Sapphire.

Dave
I use the Venture Capital one card. Might be another one to look in to.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:11 AM

dhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to behold

I have the Alaska card.. for us, it's a good choice since Alaska Air is pretty big up here.. between the miles and the companion ticket offer, it works out nicely
Old 12-09-2013, 07:12 PM

Thanks all. Alaskan and AA appear to be decent for my intended travel plans. Decided to get both cards for now. I can dump one before the big annual fees start if I'm not getting my moneys worth.