The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 01:07 PM
mridenour

Default I'll be back here in a few days!

First of all I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. I hope you all have great holidays and get to spend a lot of quality time with your families and friends.

On the day after Christmas I am having surgery on my stupid left ear. I have been having problems with infections and fluid and all sorts of ailments for over a year. They have put tubes in it twice this year and it didn't help at all. So they are going to rebuild my eardrum and do some drilling and stuff to try and make things work better. It'll probably be about a week after today before I can get back on here unless they mess up and drill into my brain and then it may take a little longer. I just hope that they have drill bits sturdy enough to drill into the bone in my head and can successfully get things working correctly.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:10 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'll be back here in a few days!

Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. Hell of a Christmas Prezzie ... unless it works per plan.

Fred
mcnerney and mridenour like this.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:20 PM

busbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas, Mike.

That operation doesn't sound like a lot of fun but, hopefully, it will clear up what ails ya!

Good luck and Godspeed.

ray
fredaevans and mridenour like this.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:33 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

Merry Christmas Mike....see you when you get back online!!
mridenour likes this.

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 12-23-2013, 02:46 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Mike!

I'm reminded of one of my father's many sayings...

"I need that like I need another hole in my head"
mridenour likes this.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:36 PM

repperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of light

My doctor always said not to even stick a q-tip in my ear, can't imagine what'd she say if I told her I stuck a drill bit up there!!

In all seriousness good luck and merry Christmas!

Ryan
mridenour likes this.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Mike: Merry Christmas! Best wishes to you on the medical front, hopefully the doctors can fix the issue you have been having with your ear.

Larry
mridenour likes this.

Old 12-23-2013, 07:24 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Mike, here's hoping for a successful procedure and speedy recovery.
mridenour likes this.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:47 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light

Merry Christmas to you and the family Mike. Wishing for a speedy recovery.
mridenour likes this.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:10 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Merry Christmas back atcha, Mike !!
It's Amazing what they can do these days, that was not even dreamed of a generation ago. I hope all goes well, and your recovery is swift and painless. Hang in there
mridenour likes this.