01-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Re: What project are you guys working on now
- 3 rods - 6wt for me, 3wt for my brother, and a 4wt for a friend's son (a surprise gift). Painted two of the blanks and letting them sit for a week before clear coating.
- tie some clousers for a friend in Arkansas who sent me a buck tail from a deer he got last year
- work on musky flies with feathers I bought at the fly fishing show
- keep searching for the musky blank I want to buy.
In the garage
- Chalk board easel for my girls (got a pocket screw jig to play around with)
- bookshelf for my youngest
- William Jensen