The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree100Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2014, 08:00 AM

jsxtreme has a spectacular aura aboutjsxtreme has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 12 Months of Pictures

Jan 2014. Brookfarm creek during a snow storm.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

I almost forgot to get my photo posted, here is my January entry:
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Larry

Old 02-01-2014, 03:12 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

February photo; a few of us got together this morning overlooking the frozen St. John river and tied some streamers. I'm not much of a tyer but it is always a nice time with good conversation, coffee, cake, and sometimes a few decent flies.

Old 02-01-2014, 03:15 PM

Poke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the rough

January:

Old 02-01-2014, 09:39 PM

FishSlayer is on a distinguished road

January's pic
mcnerney and kglissmeyer1 like this.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:41 AM

jcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke 'Em View Post
January:

Got my first brown of the year friday, that size. Took a cdc midge. After it sank a couple twitches and it shot out from that tree stump and ate it.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold

This pic is of a decent bow caught on a streamer. I have heard of various guy's trying to catch at least one fish per month on a dry fly. This is one of my goals for 2014. I did land different rainbow sipping top water midges this past January (no camera).... Hoping to hit my Feb Dry fly tomorrow....

mcnerney likes this.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com
Old 02-04-2014, 11:40 AM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of

Sorry, for my late 1/14 posting. This thread slipped by me.

We had some really nice weather in January! My oldest son and I had some great time on the water during his winter break.

Of course these two are typically around as well...Yes this is middle of January on the Gunnison river.

Old 02-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochise View Post
Sorry, for my late 1/14 posting. This thread slipped by me.

We had some really nice weather in January! My oldest son and I had some great time on the water during his winter break.

Of course these two are typically around as well...Yes this is middle of January on the Gunnison river.

Nothing better than going fishing with family and catching some beautiful trout!

Larry

Old 02-04-2014, 02:22 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been out yet in February, but I thought I'd post this one until something better comes along...

Kelly.
jpbfly and cochise like this.