The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree99Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: 12 Months of Pictures

I went fishing February first, if the picture looks cold then it's a good image. There were 2 of us for 4.5 hours, and we didn't have a bump. It was good to get out but the ice in the guides only reminded me that I shouldn't have been trying to fish.

Click the image to open in full size.
mcnerney likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-10-2014, 03:13 PM

gretch6364 is on a distinguished road

I hope it isn't too late for a January submission. This was January 25th on the S. Platte. Fished the Blue this weekend, but only caught one and didn't get a pic. Luckily the month is still very young!

mcnerney and kglissmeyer1 like this.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

I think this will be my February submission (first brown of the year and it is a 20 inch fish, Yahoo!):
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Larry
rickf and cochise like this.

Old 02-17-2014, 02:29 PM

This is my February submission. Maiden voyage of the Blue Taco. Well, my maiden voyage. She is used, so I got sloppy seconds.

mcnerney, wannafish and jsxtreme like this.
Old 02-17-2014, 02:37 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
This is my February submission. Maiden voyage of the Blue Taco. Well, my maiden voyage. She is used, so I got sloppy seconds.

Looks like a pretty darned good rig, used or not, you are going to have some major fun with that this summer, congrats!

Larry

Old 02-24-2014, 07:16 AM

Poke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the roughPoke 'Em is a jewel in the rough

February:

Old 02-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke 'Em View Post
February:

Wow, that is one sweet photo and river scene. Everything here is still frozen solid so it will be awhile before I see any moving water as gorgeous as that.

Larry

Old 03-03-2014, 07:13 AM

jsxtreme has a spectacular aura aboutjsxtreme has a spectacular aura about

This will have to be my Febuary submission, as everything else is still frozen solid.

mcnerney and kglissmeyer1 like this.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:41 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

March is here and still frozen solid so here's another inside picture. I bought this rod this week so it's fairly appropriate I think.

mcnerney likes this.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:46 PM

Floated the Upper C on Sunday, March 29. Good times were had and fish were caught. Here is my March pic.

mcnerney likes this.