The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree99Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 12 Months of Pictures

I've landed a bunch of really nice Rainbows this month, but I really like these Brookies, so this is my March photo:
Click the image to open in full size.

Larry
wannafish likes this.

Old 05-03-2014, 05:06 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

My first outing of the season; no fish but sure is nice to have open water again. This will be my pic for April then:

mcnerney likes this.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my April entry:
wannafish likes this.

Old 05-03-2014, 05:47 PM

r reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nice

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

MayClick the image to open in full size.
mcnerney and Flygrain like this.
Old 05-24-2014, 10:20 AM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Finally into some trout!

This one is special; a 15 inch surprise from the small stream behind my house. I'll be taking it and three other little ones over to my father this afternoon. He loves trout and just made the decision to opt out of any more cancer treatments. Definitely a picture I want on my calendar for May 2014.

mcnerney, milt spawn and Flygrain like this.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Here is my May submission, caught on the Grey Reef section of the North Platte river:
milt spawn, wannafish and Flygrain like this.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:19 PM

Pretty fish; lots of color!
mcnerney likes this.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:41 PM

I need to pic a pic for June; Here it is:

mcnerney and milt spawn like this.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:47 AM

hunt247 is on a distinguished road

I have already posted these on other threads here but here are 2 of my favourite pictures from June again.
Couple of my favourite things in life, fly fishing & my boy!
This is just a pic That I really like from June
milt spawn and wannafish like this.