The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree50Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2014, 07:14 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold
Default Russian wife?

is anyone else getting an ad on the top spam-banner of this site suggesting you want to meet single Russian women? Or "How to seduce your Russian wife" really annoying let alone inappropriate.
craigthor likes this.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:21 PM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Russian wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
is anyone else getting an ad on the top spam-banner of this site suggesting you want to meet single Russian women? Or "How to seduce your Russian wife" really annoying let alone inappropriate.
Oh man! That's not legit jbird? Wonder if I got a virus now?
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:21 PM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty sure those are based off of recent searches. You lonely?
Old 01-22-2014, 07:24 PM

r reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nicer reese is just really nice

I get it on the side banner. My wife came in here saw that and had to look at what I was on. She said"is that on your fly fishing forum". Told her I was looking for a new guide. You can get away with that after 33 years.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:41 PM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookfieldangler View Post
jbird, you know we'll always be here for ya if you need to talk. lmao

this thread isn't going like you thought is it?
Hardyreels and yonder like this.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:50 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookfieldangler View Post
Ya know I was wondering about this because I do get some suggestions based on my search activity. Mostly on the right side banner and the bottom. The only thing I can think of is its responding to me searching for "exotic wood" LOL. Either way, I have filters and don't dabble in that garbage and I think its just plain out of place popping up on a flyfishing forum. Sounds like some of you guys are seeing it too?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
jbird, you know we'll always be here for ya if you need to talk. lmao

this thread isn't going like you thought is it?
I actually know enough about google to realize this would be an obvious suggestion. Believe me, if I felt any guilt or responsibility for it happening, I woulda stayed quiet
fishiowa and ted4887 like this.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
... The only thing I can think of is its responding to me searching for "exotic wood" LOL. Either way, I have filters and don't dabble in that garbage and I think its just plain out of place popping up on a flyfishing forum. Sounds like some of you guys are seeing it too?
exotic wood searches just might cause that lol. No I am not seeing it. But mostly all I google is Baptist Church hymns and women's sensitivity forums.

Last edited by ia_trouter; 01-23-2014 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:01 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this for the first time today. Most of the banners were at least fly fishing or outdoor related.
dhayden and craigthor like this.

Last edited by jaybo41; 02-07-2014 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:07 PM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
I saw this for the first time today. Most of the banners were at least fly fishing or outdoor related. I've quickly remedied that by adding the AdBlock extension to my browser. Now I don't see any ads.
Wish I did that I woke up with a hang over and a Russian woman claiming to be my wife.
jaybo41, mridenour, yonder and 3 others like this.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:34 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw View Post
Wish I did that I woke up with a hang over and a Russian woman claiming to be my wife.
LOL that's hilarious!