The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2014, 03:37 PM

repperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone play fantasy baseball?

Along with being in the outdoors, fantasy baseball may be my next biggest passion. It seems like it's a pretty niche passion, most people will play fantasy football, which I equate to spin fishing, while fantasy baseball compares well to fly fishing.

Anyways, I haven't been active much in the last few days because of said passion, but I am excited to let you guys know on Friday what the surgeon says about my surgery.

Ryan
Old 01-28-2014, 04:17 PM

waterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura aboutwaterfordcreek has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone play fantasy baseball?

Played last year for the first time......I have to admit...I liked it better than fantasy football. Then again, I am a baseball junkie!

Good luck with the doc!!

Jim
Old 01-28-2014, 05:39 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light

I've played about 5 years in a row. A lot of fun for a baseball nut, but it definitely needs a little too much attention since your team will play everyday.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:24 PM

tx_newb is a jewel in the roughtx_newb is a jewel in the roughtx_newb is a jewel in the rough

I like baseball more than football, but I'm a bigger fantasy football player than baseball. Just too much work to play fantasy baseball with work and other hobbies in the way.