The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By itchmesir
  • 1 Post By itchmesir

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2014, 09:29 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default They say it's chilly outside...

Grab a bowl!

Accepted my awards for this year's Ready Set School Chili Cook Off... Won "People's Choice" and placed 3rd in the spicy category which was judged by a "local celebrity" panel.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They say it's chilly outside...

Sweet, congrats on the win!

Larry

Old 02-12-2014, 09:36 PM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold

Good stuff, well done. With the approaching storm, Chilli sounds good
Old 02-12-2014, 09:46 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

Congrats on the win!
Been makin allot of chilli my self this winter
looong and cooold....

casey

ARFE
Old 02-12-2014, 09:53 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Thanks all.

It's through work. I never make chili at home... Because in all honesty... I'm not a fan of it... Chili in general that is... Had to make my first chili back in 2005~ when I took over for a kitchen manager that was fired and took the recipe book with him... A year later I won with my chili recipe... Moved to a new job... They had a chili... It sucked from what I was told... I offered up a variant of mine that was published... Last year the KM at the time used my recipe and messed it all up... Tried adding like 3 tablespoons of ghost pepper powder I had hanging around the kitchen...Didn't even place... Entered again this year and won! Funny stuff if you ask me... Comes naturally I guess
craigthor likes this.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:04 PM

ia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of lightia_trouter is a glorious beacon of light

Ghost pepper is apparently an acquired taste lol. One of the guys brought some ghost pepper-habanero cheese to work this week and man you didn't need more than a nibble to get the full effect. Congrats on the win.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:12 PM

I love hot food. I make pickles and salsa with habs and ghost chilies... Delicious... But most folks at work can't handle the heat