The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 05:48 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default soooo over it

record cold
record snow
daughter has missed 6 days of school
icy roads
no access to my grill

oh, and this sweet new hardy needs some action.
c'mon sping!

over it

ARFE
Old 02-16-2014, 06:24 PM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice
Default Re: soooo over it

You said it buddy!!! C'mon spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/
Old 02-16-2014, 06:59 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

This winter S U C K s !!! And that is the only way to describe it ! Could not get out my front door yesterday had to climb out the window !
March and Florida can't come fast enough!!
mcnerney, dean_mt and caseywise like this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 02-16-2014, 07:03 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

Arghhh! New winter storm warning tonight!!!

as for no grill, I would die. I have a screened in porch off the back that I grill all winter in. MY limit is below 0 tho, which it has been 40something times this winter
mcnerney and caseywise like this.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:09 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Just spent my two weeks off from work with ice and the highs in the 20's, now that I am leaving we start a warming trend tomorrow.

Dave
mcnerney and caseywise like this.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:10 PM

Mnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really nice
Default soooo over it

It isn't the snow that gets me really, I mean I've lived here all my life n the snow depth is nothing like when I was kid 30+ yrs ago. But the high winds n -20 degrees are gettin to me.
Winter storm warnin for tonite to tomorrow nite. 5-6" possible.

Sent from my iPhone
caseywise likes this.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:18 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute

yep,
just got an alert on my phone for another 2-6" of snow tonite.
wind chills below zero.

ARFE
Old 02-16-2014, 07:33 PM

bear 007 is a splendid one to beholdbear 007 is a splendid one to beholdbear 007 is a splendid one to beholdbear 007 is a splendid one to beholdbear 007 is a splendid one to beholdbear 007 is a splendid one to behold

Nope, nothing stops me from grilling

Click the image to open in full size.

Did up some steaks tonight
Old 02-16-2014, 08:04 PM

very nice!
may give me the fire to dig mine out

casey

ARFE
Old 02-16-2014, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Casey,

You need to move back to AK. for some mild winters, it is colder now but only in the 20's during the day and around 0 - 5 at night. For us as you know that ain't bad at all. I'm sure it'll be colder out at the cabin and I'm headed that way tomorrow for a while.
caseywise likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;