The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2005, 09:25 PM

fshfanatic will become famous soon enough
Default I am not going to be posting for the next couple days

I am scheduled for a "procedure" that is supposedly "no big deal". I will probably not be postiing tomorrow as I will be in the hospital. I am going to bring my lappy and try to scam a wireless signal...

Catch a fish for me.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: I am not going to be posting for the next couple days

Hope all goes well Mike. Don't hesitate to relax and recover, that's the fastest way to get beck to full speed.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

"beck" meant "back" in last post. Great musician/artist, but still silly as a typo.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:25 AM

JBinUTAH will become famous soon enoughJBinUTAH will become famous soon enough

Good luck!
Old 05-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones

I spoke to Mike’s doctor today. I’m sorry to say that things did not go very well. His doctor explained the situation to me and the story is as follows:

The hospital hired and outside consultant to come in and perform a complete staff evaluation. Immediately upon the consultants arrival he couldn’t help but notice this one particular nurse that everyone called Nurse Betty. He noticed that Nurse Betty was, by far, the busiest nurse in the entire hospital. She was in constant motion. She never took a break and kept her lunch very short. She was running from one patient to another performing various procedures and tasks. The consultant assumes that she must be a tremendous asset to the hospital.

The consultant spoke with one of the doctors on Nurse Betty’s floor and commented on his observations. He told the doctor that she is the hardest working nurse in the hospital and must be a huge benefit to the doctors. A big smile slowly appeared on the doctor’s face as he began to respond to the consultant. The doctor said that Nurse Betty is defiantly a hard worker but that she has certain problems. He indicated that she must be dyslexic or something because she gets all of her orders backward. He said, “Every thing I tell her she gets turned around.” “For example: if I tell her to give the patient one shot at 3:00, she gives the patient 3 shots at 1:00.” “If I tell her to give the patient in room 145 their medication at 1:30, she gives the patient in room 130 their medication at 1:45.”

No sooner than the doctor has finished, the consultant heard a loud and terrible scream coming from Mike’s room. As he turned to look down the hall, he saw a panic stricken Mike running out of his room as fast as he could go. Directly behind him ran Nurse Betty with a pan of boiling water. The doctor looked at the consultant and said, “See there… I told her to go prick that man’s boil.”

Old 05-16-2005, 10:39 PM

JBinUTAH will become famous soon enoughJBinUTAH will become famous soon enough

OUCH!!
Old 05-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Curtis will become famous soon enoughCurtis will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefullcreel
I spoke to Mike’s doctor today. I’m sorry to say that things did not go very well. His doctor explained the situation to me and the story is as follows:

The hospital hired and outside consultant to come in and perform a complete staff evaluation. Immediately upon the consultants arrival he couldn’t help but notice this one particular nurse that everyone called Nurse Betty. He noticed that Nurse Betty was, by far, the busiest nurse in the entire hospital. She was in constant motion. She never took a break and kept her lunch very short. She was running from one patient to another performing various procedures and tasks. The consultant assumes that she must be a tremendous asset to the hospital.

The consultant spoke with one of the doctors on Nurse Betty’s floor and commented on his observations. He told the doctor that she is the hardest working nurse in the hospital and must be a huge benefit to the doctors. A big smile slowly appeared on the doctor’s face as he began to respond to the consultant. The doctor said that Nurse Betty is defiantly a hard worker but that she has certain problems. He indicated that she must be dyslexic or something because she gets all of her orders backward. He said, “Every thing I tell her she gets turned around.” “For example: if I tell her to give the patient one shot at 3:00, she gives the patient 3 shots at 1:00.” “If I tell her to give the patient in room 145 their medication at 1:30, she gives the patient in room 130 their medication at 1:45.”

No sooner than the doctor has finished, the consultant heard a loud and terrible scream coming from Mike’s room. As he turned to look down the hall, he saw a panic stricken Mike running out of his room as fast as he could go. Directly behind him ran Nurse Betty with a pan of boiling water. The doctor looked at the consultant and said, “See there… I told her to go prick that man’s boil.”

LOL!!! Yeah, but knowing Mike, he wouldn't try and get away!!!