The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree16Likes
  • 11 Post By fyshstykr
  • 1 Post By flyfishmich
  • 1 Post By stenacron
  • 1 Post By dean_mt
  • 1 Post By flyfishmich
  • 1 Post By stl_geoff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hank Patterson -vs- Pebble Mine.

Hank gives us his opinion of The Pebble Mine Issue....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wYGSPPl_mc

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hank Patterson -vs- Pebble Mine.

John: That was great, another awesome Hank Patterson episode! Loved it!

Larry

Larry
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM

flyfishmich is on a distinguished road

that cracked me up on a day I needed to be cracked up. funny. I like his spin on a serious topic.
mcnerney likes this.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM

stenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud of

Funny, but where was this guy when there actually was a proposed Pebble Mine? This feels kind of like watching your buddy get the **** kicked out of him... and then wait until the other guy takes off down the road to say, "I wish he'd tried that on me."
mcnerney likes this.

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring
Old Today, 12:06 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Funniest 4 minutes I've seen in a long time. The "less than a percent chance" bit is brilliant!

I know, right?

Lol

mcnerney likes this.
Old Today, 07:32 AM

flyfishmich is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
Funny, but where was this guy when there actually was a proposed Pebble Mine? This feels kind of like watching your buddy get the **** kicked out of him... and then wait until the other guy takes off down the road to say, "I wish he'd tried that on me."

Well, he is sponsored by trout unlimited.
mcnerney likes this.
Old Today, 08:44 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hank Patterson -vs- Pebble Mine.

"Rate this thread" button = 5 stars. That is one of the total classic film clips on the subject. Heck of it is the fellow (tongue in cheek as it may be) really nails it.
Old Today, 02:57 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Finally, a Hank video that is actually funny.
Hardyreels likes this.

Storm Drain Bonefisher