The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Business Member

Flygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to behold
Default Is it just me?...

This site has really slowed down lately. Anyone else notice. Its the same on all three devices I use, Windows and Mac. I thought this site had a fast action Or at least medium fast, kinda like a Scott A2. But lately its moving like an old glass fenwick

Seriously tho. Every click is followed by a 20-30 second wait for the next page. Kinda weird.
facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flygr...0954084?ref=hl
Old 05-15-2014, 08:31 PM

Mnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really nice
Default Re: Is it just me?...

I've been seeing the same thing.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:46 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of

Here also! I thought it was my PC, but this is the only site I visit that is slow!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!
Old 05-15-2014, 08:48 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Haven't noticed. I use tapatalk though
Old 05-15-2014, 09:59 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

iPhone iPad MacBook Air tried them all, rebooted them all, rebooted home network.

I discovered yes it's this forums server is slooooooooow right now
Old 05-15-2014, 10:10 PM

cab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura about

Does it slow down with more traffic? We have very fast stuff here at work, and I'm having problems, too.

CAB
Old 05-15-2014, 10:43 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Nope.... It' s not just you. It's not your internet provider, and it's not your device.
Hopefully they will get it sorted out soon. Until then, we are all in the same boat
Old 05-15-2014, 11:41 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Honestly, I don't have any time problems with the site. When those ads were running as banners I was unable to scroll down a thread until all the ad had loaded and was running. Now the ads aren't there and my page loads and scrolling speeds are fine.

So no help here I guess,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-15-2014, 11:55 PM

grtlksmarlin is a jewel in the roughgrtlksmarlin is a jewel in the roughgrtlksmarlin is a jewel in the roughgrtlksmarlin is a jewel in the rough

30 seconds, wow!.....That's light speed! It's taking my old XP PC easily 60 seconds or more and that is if it even loads. It's the ads. Each day they become more and more intrussive as the scan your cookies, gleen what they can get at in your PC, and also key log what you have typed everywhere.

I'm not sure what Hardyreels is doing, but I still have cycling banners in the header, one below it, the entire right margin and just above the footer.

B.E.F.

-To conserve and protect our sporting outdoor heritage
----through responsible wildlife and natural resource
---------stewardship, and educated ethical use.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:32 AM
Business Member

Flygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to behold

Yeah. sumptin's definitely not right. A little better this morning tho.
facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flygr...0954084?ref=hl