The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Shout out" thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoso View Post
I would love to move back, unfortunately the pay and available positions back home are an obstacle.
Glad to hear that it's possibly an option.
So your keepin your eye open for oportunities here?

With what your doing now, that would open doors for maintenence positions , right? if so, P&G and Toyota are opening plants in the Tremonton area, and real estate in the Malad area is still affordable.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 04-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How did you like the lock down they put on the Hornets? Ugly game, but an important win, on the road no less.

I don't understand why other teams have such problems with them, we own them!!

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 04-09-2008, 05:57 PM

Zoso is on a distinguished road

no, I don't do any actual work anymore, LOL. I am a project manager, pretty much just running new construction. Maint. would be kinda cool, thought a long time ago about starting a service company, in fact I think you I and may have discussed that a bit, with your background in Dryside HVAC stuff.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
I don't understand why other teams have such problems with them, we own them!!
I think the "owning" going on is D-will owning paul. he's what against him now?? 9 and 3?
Old 04-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

Yes we have, boy that's been a while ago.
I still kind of kick myself for not trying to learn more about it and following in my Dads' steps, woulda been sittin very well by now, he would have been a goldmine of knowledge to draw from.
But that's ok, I'm really enjoying this venture of mine right now, and see lots of potential in the near future.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I think the "owning" going on is D-will owning paul. he's what against him now?? 9 and 3?
Yea, I think so.

I'm not sure there is a team out there(other than the Spurs)that can beat us when we have our hearts and head in the game, this team just clicks so well when they do that.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Yea, I think so.

I'm not sure there is a team out there(other than the Spurs)that can beat us when we have our hearts and head in the game, this team just clicks so well when they do that.
And we even held tough on the D against SA. I think a ring is a real possibility.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Brotha, if they make the finals, you better get yer butt on the next plane here so we can hit a game. I wouldn't care if they were total nosebleed seats!!
That would be a total riot!! of course we would have to go to Squatters before.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:17 PM

That's a deal!! No MJ and biased refs this time around.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

True, but we gave em a run for their money 2 years in a row.

Closed Thread