The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 06:21 PM

Zoso is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The "Shout out" thread....

Yes we did. Now with Dantley in the HOF, and his number hanging in the rafters, the curse is lifted!! It's only a matter of time now.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Zo, I hate to run, especially since we don't get to chat that much, but I gotta go make a couple bids.
Come back more often.

Hey did you read the 'Skype' thread? maybe you should check that out, cheap to get into and it's free afterwards.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 04-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoso View Post
Yes we did. Now with Dantley in the HOF, and his number hanging in the rafters, the curse is lifted!! It's only a matter of time now.

AMEN!!

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 04-09-2008, 06:23 PM

Zoso is on a distinguished road

I'll check it out Bro, have a good night.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

You too Buddy.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:59 PM

dorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nice

About the Jazz....can't stand em, but.....Boozer has in my opinion turned into one of the best power forwards in the league, and doesn't get noticed the way he should. Williams is also full of talent.

Anyway, yeah, good idea about getting a map and marking it up. I'll do that. Thanks also for the info about the shuttles. I wasn't quite sure how that worked. I stopped at Trouthunters, but when I was there they were closed. Yeah, there was still quite a bit of snow in IP, but in the Ashton Valley area it is mostly gone. Gone enough anyway.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY PONTOON BOAT!!!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator

C'mon Dorian, ya gotta love the 'Jazz', they're closest thing you got to a home team.
Wait a minute, your from down the 'Hornets' way aren't you? now I under stand...

Henrys' Fork Angler's is a beautiful shop isn't it! did you check out Mikes' aquarium?
I've only been in the new shop once, they've done a nice job. The old shop was much smaller.

So you got your new kick boat ordered, your gonna really enjoy it, with so many places to fish within 1.5 hours of you, you can cover so much more water too.

Have you been on much moving water before?
The reason I ask is this; even if you have, being in a kick boat is much different than a boat, and it takes a little time getting used to how to maneuver them, and just getting comfortable with it. so I would recommend only using it on stillwaters for a while before hitting a bigger river like the S/F. Even then you may want to run smaller rivers like Henrys first.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Davo, looks like your having trouble sleeping eh?

Old 04-10-2008, 02:56 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Davo, looks like your having trouble sleeping eh?
Yeah!! Last few days it only comes an hour or two at a time. Weird as I'm not stressing anything. Life is going great except in the sleep department. I think it is reading this forum and not getting to go fishing. LOL

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 04-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Dare I say, it sounds like you need a good woman in your life.

Closed Thread