The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 09:03 PM

dorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nice
Default Re: The "Shout out" thread....

I wish I could find a Google maps overlay that had all these names of places on it. Maybe that is something the forum might be interested in starting up? Someone could be in charge of labeling certain regional areas with fishing reference points of interest. Sounds like a lot of work, and not something I want to undertake.....but it would be cool!
Old 03-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Go to Jimmys' and pick up a map for the river, or even the local forrest service building on the way out of town.

Oh wait a minute I'll be back with a link, sit tight.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/

Old 03-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go Ducker.South Fork Outfitters

Click on "River info" and it will show you all 3 sections, "Upper South Fork", "The Canyon", "Lower South fork". All 3 sections have a map that you could copy to get you by if needed.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-22-2008, 12:51 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

fishstyker:

Thanks for the great compliment. I'd leave the Whitewater stretch to rubber boats full of wet tourists. Hard to get in a good cast while your hangin on tight, or weaving through all the rafts and kayaks.

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-22-2008, 11:52 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of

Thinking about topic for my next article. Right now I'm leaning toward multi part on Fly Fishing Streamers. What do you all think?

Old 03-23-2008, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator

Multi partner? like one sighting and one fishing?

Old 03-23-2008, 12:48 AM

Sorry I meant multi part as in part 1, part 2, part 3.......ect. Though I would be hard press to get more than 3 parts I think.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Ahhh, ok that sounds like a good topic, "git er dunn".

Old 03-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Super Moderator

Anyone seen Ducker? m.i.a.?

Davo,
How much snow you expecting from these next 2 systems?

Old 03-25-2008, 11:22 PM

I don't know John. I just deal with what come. I don't have cable or satelite so no weather channel.

Closed Thread