The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kentuckysteve
  • 1 Post By fredaevans
  • 1 Post By ia_trouter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2015, 09:25 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you don't like the weather go someplace else (at the moment).

Interesting to watch the morning news: FLOODED STREETS in New York City and here in Medford, OR. we're headed for 110F. Yesterday was 'cool,' only 108.

Old 07-31-2015, 09:40 AM

kentuckysteve is on a distinguished road
Default Re: If you don't like the weather go someplace else (at the moment).

We were in the upper 90's here in kentucky at the beginning of this week.Woke up this morning and it's 62.Feels great.I'm going fishing!
fredaevans likes this.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:00 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckysteve View Post
We were in the upper 90's here in kentucky at the beginning of this week.Woke up this morning and it's 62.Feels great.I'm going fishing!
The one 'good thing' we've got going for us Steve is as the temp's go up the humidity drops like a rock.
kentuckysteve likes this.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:12 AM

kentuckysteve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
The one 'good thing' we've got going for us Steve is as the temp's go up the humidity drops like a rock.
I agree with you.I can almost handle the heat as long as the humidity is low.No humidity here this morning.Almost feels like fall is here.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:15 AM

ia_trouter has much to be proud ofia_trouter has much to be proud ofia_trouter has much to be proud ofia_trouter has much to be proud ofia_trouter has much to be proud ofia_trouter has much to be proud ofia_trouter has much to be proud ofia_trouter has much to be proud ofia_trouter has much to be proud of

Throughout the summer when you post the heatwave threads we get it a few days late. It's been a strange one. I think we've had about 11" of rain since June which is a lot for a Midwest summer. I wish some of it would fall where it is desperately needed.

Going to trout fish tomorrow for the first time in awhile. Very early and on stocker bow water.
itchmesir likes this.