The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Invitation to NAFFF Guests

Hi to all of you guest who visit often but never join NAFFF.

We have many, many guest who visit but never take the next step to join NAFFF. If you have been lurking you know this is a friendly bunch of people. We seldom have conflicts and the ones we do have are not allowed to escalate. How well you type or spell makes no difference to us. The important thing is to join in and share your fishing adventures even if it is just casting in your back yard.

Some guest may think they have nothing to contribute. That is not true. We can all contribute something. Asking questions is a big contribution to the forum. This forum would not exist with out members asking questions. So all of you guest that read this post please consider joining NAFFF. Even if you don't post, just join as a member. The profile information provided to NAFFF is general in nature and does not pose any threat to your identity. NAFFF will have 4ooo members before the end of this year. I am hoping that some of the guest reading this post will be in those 4000 members.

Come join NAFFF with it's really knowledgeable Moderators and Members.

If you are using IE as your browser you can down load a Spell Check program from Microsoft. Let me know if you have any questions or need help.

Frank
Old 09-03-2008, 10:06 PM

mikeo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Invitation to NAFFF Guests

Frank,
I can say I'm glad I joined in -- even though I didn't think I had much to contribute (at first any way) -- I was a "lurker" for some time but I'm glad I'm more than just a guest now
Mike Ormsby
"Fly fishing is solitary, contemplative, misanthropic, scientific in some hands, poetic in others, and laced with aesthetic considerations. It's not even clear if catching fish is actually the point." -John Gierach
Old 09-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Invitation to NAFFF Guests

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the comments. There are a lot of members who take a long time to join but they are always glad afterwords. We have a bunch of Guest every day and I was hoping some of them might join NAFFF. Maybe my post will give someone that last little push to join.

Frank