The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree432Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Putting a face to the name

I have posted enough pictures not to mention my Blog to know what I look like so here is one from work:

Click the image to open in full size.
capecodangler and parsond like this.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:52 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

This is me with a nice fat Tog.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:54 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, forgot the pic...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n1347313620_115856_1237.jpg (56.5 KB, 274 views)
Old 01-17-2009, 05:55 PM

jlajoie is on a distinguished road

Thats me. At my 35th birthday party (last year) when I was out in Oregon visiting friends, family, and fish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jays_shindig_040small.jpg (84.2 KB, 251 views)
Old 01-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Bear,

Great pics of the whole crew, I love to see the family fishing together. I should have nudged everyone before now but this is fun. After messaging with people I just had a curiosity to meet up with one another.

Very cool everyone,

Ard
Old 01-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

A pic of me and the other woman in my life, Lexi, on the Madison.

capecodangler likes this.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/

Old 01-17-2009, 06:57 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Bear,

Great pics of the whole crew, I love to see the family fishing together. I should have nudged everyone before now but this is fun. After messaging with people I just had a curiosity to meet up with one another.

Very cool everyone,

Ard
thanks, i kinda like 'em lol
Yeah I have kinda wondered who I have been talking to in here.Kinda good to put a face with the words, good idea
Old 01-17-2009, 06:59 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
A pic of me and the other woman in my life, Lexi, on the Madison.

She's much better looking then some of my ex-girlfriends HAHAHA
Old 01-17-2009, 07:03 PM

OldMan will become famous soon enoughOldMan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfishinbear View Post
She's much better looking then some of my ex-girlfriends HAHAHA
Cheaper too.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMan View Post
Cheaper too.
If I had the cash i have spen ton women on my life I could buy that 5,000.00 bamboo I was looking at the otherday AND THE DAMN REEL LOL