The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree447Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Putting a face to the name

You could be right.....And those who have not, well, you are totally missing out.
My lips hurt real bad!!!!!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:25 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

"Billowy's good." milt.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:53 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I was born this way JP, everyone was quite surprised with me

Now quit making fun or I'll make a mean face at you

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
Dang Ard, you shave that snot catcher and it's my granpa wondering why I haven't hauled camp water.

Dave
Old 08-11-2011, 04:03 PM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of

Here I am on the North Platt "reef area" last week.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:09 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuramille View Post
Here I am on the North Platt "reef area" last week.

Timely, JJ. Thanks for your face with your name.

Kelly.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Joni we should start a poll to see if anyone outside of the Northern Wasatch Front or Southeast Idaho has even seen Napolean Dynamite.Oh my heck a tater tot just fell out of my pocket!
Well, heck, I manage the DI in Rexburg "Vote for Pedro!"

Kelly.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post
Well, heck, I manage the DI in Rexburg "Vote for Pedro!"

Kelly.
If you see a pair of black Moon Boots come through would you grab them for me?

Yup, vote for Pedro.
vote for pedro - Google Search

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 08-11-2011, 04:34 PM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of

he he....that was my first 20/20 trout landing so pretty epic pic for me Kelly. What an awesome experience the north platte was. I'm working on a cold water thread about it.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:29 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he he....that was my first 20/20 trout landing so pretty epic pic for me Kelly. What an awesome experience the north platte was. I'm working on a cold water thread about it.
Excellent, can't wait.

Kelly.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:32 AM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

Yours truly this past July on the Fall river in central Oregon.

That is the second time i have fished that river.

The score now stands at...

Fall River Trout: 2
Van: 0
Old 08-16-2011, 04:18 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow, congrats on your 20/20, wish for you to have many more, enjoy.

Rick