The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree517Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Putting a face to the name

Ard: Thanks.

Hopefully, Sandfly will respond.

Larry
Old 01-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

It's possible it's a Young. It looks like more of a Martin or SB.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:04 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like an old Fenwick glass rod; perhaps an FF535(?) Reel could be a Bronson Royalist. It will be interesting to see Sandfly's response to Hardyreels' question.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:43 AM

sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
Looks like an old Fenwick glass rod; perhaps an FF535(?) Reel could be a Bronson Royalist. It will be interesting to see Sandfly's response to Hardyreels' question.

Sorry guys your all wrong, its an Ocean City . made in Phila. I collect them..and the rod is a ff535 with a 2 wt on it..cast like a dream on the small streams..Oh yeah I have a ff605 too part of a set...
I also fish salt too..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meandvan.jpg (62.8 KB, 116 views)
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..
Old 01-19-2009, 09:20 AM

pdq 5oh is a jewel in the roughpdq 5oh is a jewel in the roughpdq 5oh is a jewel in the rough

Here's a few. The family on a trip to Cook Forest State Park. My son with a bass from our pond. Me and my son at Oil Creek State Park.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 73008 033.jpg (117.4 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg 71908 032.jpg (112.9 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg 81308 024.jpg (114.2 KB, 146 views)
Old 01-19-2009, 10:15 AM

Biggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud of

Great Thread Ard. Here are a couple of my grip and grin photo's.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Wow,

I really miss brown trout, and it's been forever since I've had one of those fresh water Bonefish hooked up. I used to catch them in the West Branch of the Susquehanna years ago. Now there is a fish that will get into the backing.

Beautiful Photographs Biggie! I'm liking this thread too.

Ard
Old 01-19-2009, 10:31 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

A couple of the few I have. The rest my bride pasted to the front door to scare away the evil spirits!

Courtesy FAOL:
Old 01-19-2009, 12:01 PM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of

Not a good pic, but one of the few that I have. Sorry, folks, that's not a fly rod, it's a spinning outfit....before I caught the fly bug.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TROUT3.jpg (115.8 KB, 157 views)
Old 01-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I've been waiting for you to show up, I never would have noticed the rod dude.