The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree443Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 10:17 AM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Putting a face to the name

I hope this works this time. Tech support had too much homework at college to come home this weekend.

Here is one from a few years back on the Gallatin River.

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Here is another of my good friend Sadey and I, "loped up" on the couch about to catch an afternoon nap!!

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 11-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

The pictures are here, you did just fine.

Hi

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-17-2012, 10:42 PM

lotech_joe has a spectacular aura aboutlotech_joe has a spectacular aura about

This picture was taken about 3-4 years ago at a sportsman show in Spokane Washington.

Click the image to open in full size.
mcnerney, kelkay, jpbfly and 1 others like this.

Last edited by lotech_joe; 11-18-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forum, I use the old pages yet, you should have a choice unless you are opening a new account. I will have to try the 'New Photobucket' and perhaps write up a new guide for it.

Maybe this will help, it was written for the site as I know it; http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...to-bucket.html

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-18-2012, 12:57 AM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

Not a fishing picture but this is your's truly.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...Picture004.jpg
mcnerney, kelkay, jpbfly and 3 others like this.

Last edited by Hardyreels; 11-19-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Repaired to show immage;
Old 11-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you guysArd,looks like there are some new members in the mustachio's gang
mcnerney likes this.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:03 AM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a follow-up from my last picture. Went for a walk yesterday afternoon and got in about 20-30 min of fishing like this. Not the most productive way to fish, but it was fun.

She looks like she's spotting fish for me

mcnerney, kelkay, jpbfly and 3 others like this.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:49 AM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

That is great photo William
williamhj likes this.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:57 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

I used to do that with my boy too. Spent many hours fishing with him in the backpack.
When it was nap time, I'd set up a crib steam side and the dog would sit and watch him while i fished.
Sweet deal.
mcnerney and williamhj like this.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:14 PM

thorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura about

Hello William,

You have a nice guide with you
williamhj likes this.

THORSTEN