The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree438Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 12:38 PM

ibcrewin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Putting a face to the name

Click the image to open in full size.

I've been lurking for sometime and I just picked up the flypole after a 2 year hiatus.
mcnerney and kelkay like this.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:15 AM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of

My best face forward!
mcnerney, von behr and gzarboni like this.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:30 AM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

So can we call you fish face? Nice brown!
mcnerney likes this.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Lots of new faces and some pretty fishy photos too......................

Come on up Fred, we're having an extended season due to some extraordinary fall weather, I figure to be fishing another 3 weeks I hope. When I post this I'm headed back to a creek right close to home for some more rainbows.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-05-2013, 03:33 PM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

It hasn't felt like fall here yet. Tonight though, it is gonna get much cooler. I am ready for some nice weather for a change. The fish will be much happier too.
gzarboni likes this.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:59 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of

I don't remember if I posted my ugly mug or not! I know I didn't with the nice fish pictures some of you have!

If the shine off that dome is too much for you, just shield your eyes! Fear not, I'm usually wearing a hat when out fishing!

Hardyreels, mcnerney and kelkay like this.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!
Old 10-21-2013, 04:49 PM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice

Here I am fishing for salmon for the first time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/
Old 10-21-2013, 09:43 PM

bmxrider11976 will become famous soon enoughbmxrider11976 will become famous soon enough

Sorry if I break your glasses with my ugly mug

Hardyreels, mcnerney and kelkay like this.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:30 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Time for an update here, this was taken last August. I guess I was looking pretty focused while I was whisking forum members 'fysh and Mrs. Fysh' along with Nancy & Boss up the river.

There are many a gravel bar that you gotta be avoiding and once you get up to 25 or more miles an hour things come at you quick.

Is that a Ugly Stik with a spinner??? Hmmmm

Dave
kelkay and cochise like this.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:32 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Is that a Ugly Stik with a spinner??? Hmmmm

Dave
You would to have to take that up with Nancy Dave, I don't 'make' her fly fish if she wants to throw her hardware
gzarboni likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;