The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1001Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 11:25 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchierich View Post
Ahh yet another mountainbiker. Still trying to figure out how to tie downhill mountainbiking and fly fishing together. Would make for an epic day.

Click the image to open in full size.

This is one of my favourite self portraits.
awsome photo. a day of freeride and flyfishing.. time for me to move to NW.. good to see another rider here

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

since dh riding was mentioned, heres a shot i took of a friend on the one and only dh type trail in my area.

troutcomegetit likes this.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Neat shots Mike,

On the move along the Denali Highway a couple weeks ago.

troutcomegetit likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 07-23-2012, 12:49 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Wish I was on that highway with you Ard, I really need to make it up that way soon...

I was briefly messing around with combining a number of exposures with Elements today, got lazy and just decided to flood the image with filters rather than sorting out the obvious transition areas... This is the Brahe Castle on Visingsö, north of Jönköping in Sweden, the result of about 5 minutes of total work using rather ineffective ways to combine exposures:
madjoni likes this.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 07-23-2012, 07:32 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

AJ can you post the original of that shot or email a larger size image, I have a killer Idea for some art edit. thanks.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:44 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

I need to rummage thru my cf cards. Some where on one of them I have some 8mm fisheye shots of the inside of a house at the botanical garden here. Now idea what card they are on though.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 07-23-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
I need to rummage thru my cf cards. Some where on one of them I have some 8mm fisheye shots of the inside of a house at the botanical garden here. Now idea what card they are on though.
i know that feeling.. i have a shot of lightening with fireworks somewhere...
Old 07-24-2012, 10:41 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Mike, you want the originals for that castle you say? I can post all three exposures if you'd like, unfortunately I wasn't using a tripod so they don't exactly square up.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 07-24-2012, 05:44 PM

squaring up isnt a probley, do you still have my email addy?
Old 07-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

It was not your average Pizza Shop either........... Wish I had done a better job on this place, that is a life sized Clydesdale mounted up on the roof.

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Here's another I've been sitting on, done with the tele lens.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 07-28-2012, 09:38 PM

off to the river in the AM