The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 08:37 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

Click the image to open in full size.

carwash finally!
Old 08-10-2012, 08:19 PM

siskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nice

Got Trout?
madjoni likes this.

Steelheader's Anonymous.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:09 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

It's the rainbow (trout) bridge! I'm looking on my phone so I can't tell what kind of trout those are, but I liked the Norse mythology reference... Sweet photo Carl, looks like the perfect time for the old food pellet dry fly

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 08-10-2012, 11:10 PM

siskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nice

The family is in town so I figured I'd take them to the Hatchery.
A whole bunch of rainbows. (Understatement!)

I give the Stockers a lot of grief, but I wont pretend that I don't get a total kick out of watching them flash and fight over a handful o' chow. I can't imagine I'll ever get tired of that.

Still drove thirty extra minutes at 5am today to chase the wild ones.

Steelheader's Anonymous.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:25 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

left some funny prints with my new shoes today.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:46 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Look like Sasquatch got Nike sandals! Cool!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 08-11-2012, 04:03 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Mike, are those Vibrams that left those prints? The toe prints are what inspired the question.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 08-11-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
Mike, are those Vibrams that left those prints? The toe prints are what inspired the question.
vibram treksports. im getting used to them. like a walking foot massage.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:08 PM

They're neat for sure, good wading shoes if you don't need studs and you're in relatively warm water. Karah maintains that they're good running shoes but I'd have to like running to confirm that

Old 08-11-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
They're neat for sure, good wading shoes if you don't need studs and you're in relatively warm water. Karah maintains that they're good running shoes but I'd have to like running to confirm that
within 2 hours of owning these I was in a creek looking for snakes. these are not wader shoes. they work good. but they have a model that is better for gripping creek rock. I wanted the leather ones like hiking shoes but the store at summit didnt have my size.