The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1053Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 05:59 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

Fisher or photog, patience is a virtue. Nice! milt.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:27 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

Click the image to open in full size.

had my rc jeep on the trail for the first time today, Like the way the paint came out.
thorsten likes this.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:42 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Water Garter from early June.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:48 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milt spawn View Post
Water Garter from early June. 100 0722 on Vimeo

its hard to tell, looks kinda like a Queen Snake, which is aquatic. Garters usually arent, atleast not like queens and other Nerodia watersnakes. is that the only footage you have of it? it looks like there was a pattern but hard to see in the vid.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:03 PM

darwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sep View Post
Okay, while we're showing wildlife head shots...

A bluebird youngster giving me his best pissed-off WTF look after crashing into the glass door of my home office space last week. Serves him right for pooping all over my truck doors while fighting with himself in the sideview mirrors.

Sep
Your right, the wee thing actually looks pissed off. Great shot.
Sep likes this.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:00 PM

rubberguy is a jewel in the roughrubberguy is a jewel in the roughrubberguy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbphotos54 View Post

had my rc jeep on the trail for the first time today, Like the way the paint came out.

axial a10 ???
Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbphotos54 View Post
its hard to tell, looks kinda like a Queen Snake, which is aquatic. Garters usually arent, atleast not like queens and other Nerodia watersnakes. is that the only footage you have of it? it looks like there was a pattern but hard to see in the vid.
I'm not even an amateur herper, but I did some online research and believe this is prolly a specimen of Thamnophis elegans elegans. I usually see one or two of these every season, and in steep gradient, freestone streams. To say they are excellent swimmers would be a major understatement. milt.
mbphotos54 likes this.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:39 PM

much unlike the garters i usually find.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:22 AM

I thought I would get this back on topic, here is a photo of a recent pen drawing I finish, thought you guys would enjoy. I plan to draw a rainbow trout soon, should be neat.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:27 PM