The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1053Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 01:47 AM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsquires View Post
That's beautiful (except the hunting for snakes part).
Herping is awesome! Though it does seem like an odd time of year to do it.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:05 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newby View Post
Herping is awesome! Though it does seem like an odd time of year to do it.

most things were a bit harder to find but temps in southern AL were ok. heres a shot of the face of the Eastern Indigo we radio tracked

Click the image to open in full size.

I have alot neater photos of the eastern coachwhip I found, but i cant share those photos yet.
Hardyreels and thorsten like this.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:58 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbphotos54 View Post
most things were a bit harder to find but temps in southern AL were ok. heres a shot of the face of the Eastern Indigo we radio tracked

I have alot neater photos of the eastern coachwhip I found, but i cant share those photos yet.
MB your photos are so good makes me want to get into Herping again! Thank you great stuff!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 02-08-2013, 08:22 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
MB your photos are so good makes me want to get into Herping again! Thank you great stuff!
Conecuh Nat Forest Herping

here more from the adventure south. I have some epic coachwhip photos but cant post them yet. are you on the herpnation forum?

Mole Salamander
Old 02-09-2013, 10:34 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

No I'm not but I will check it out. Used to be big into it when I was younger. Awesome pics! Really enjoy them!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 02-17-2013, 05:00 PM

tob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to behold

Some bubbles in leadglas window (like some UFO´s )

Trygve
Old 02-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Great stuff everyone!

Mike, I have not been taking photos for a while. The skies have been overcast and everything is clad in snow. This makes it very hard to tell where the sky ends and the ground / snow begins. As the days get longer and some blue skies appear I'll begin to shoot some landscapes. Although I was out at the cabin for 2 months and got up nearly every night at around 1-2 AM I did not see the Aurora once, I had the Nikon mounted to the tripod waiting the whole time but there were no displaies......

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-17-2013, 07:06 PM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all

Old 02-17-2013, 09:40 PM

popperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly

Lookout rock at Mackinaw Island, MI. It is hard to see but if you look real close you will see rocks placed in the water spelling names....etc.. I have another picture of this past summer Olmpic symbol made out of rocks in the water, it was cool looking.

Hardyreels, thorsten and frogg like this.

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Last edited by popperfly; 02-22-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:45 PM

shot of a shot the other night. .22 revolver
thorsten likes this.